New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi,

I'm looking at restoring a Toyota Corolla Liftback. I'll be getting it for free and the car has a 2TG engine.

How much do you think I need to spend in restoring the car. The body had been previously repaired and the engine is spewing some white smoke.

I would also like to ask for your help where can I get spare parts for this vehicle.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Wow!!! Congrats on your new ride! Mejo mahal ang aesthetic parts nyan like lights, mouldings and like pero spare parts are aplenty. Try posting at the grupotoyota forums to source out parts for your restoration. Good luck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sir, check mo sa grupotoyota.com.ph, may mga old schoolers dun na makakatulong sa'yo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks a lot guys!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    iyong pa-overhaul ng 2tg medyo may presyo kasi medyo rare na iyong parts niyan, and
    ang pupuntahan mo lang talagang niyan is ichiban and other similar shops.

spare parts? body parts medyo marami pa, try toyocars or toyorama, as well as Gant in pasay and Celica in araneta ave. Pero take note that most of the parts ay may presyo na, especially if you opt for the orig. ones.

log-on to www.grupotoyota.com.ph. dami na naming old schoolers dun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    But do you think its worth the restoration??

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ET1
    Why not? Basta don't expect too much as this is an old car. Basta dahan-dahan lang restoration mo and I'm sure that you will fall in love with the car while you are at it! :inlove:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ET1

its really up to you...... if you are a great fan of old skool cars then it might.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I'll have to go to a mechanic first and ask him how much to rebuild the engine. After I'll determine how much is the total cost, then I'll decide whether to pursue with the restoration or not.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ok restore yan change engine to 4age then drift car na

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Corolla Liftback restoration