New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    dear fellow tsikoteers (especially volvo car owners),

magkano isang pasok sa kasa ng volvo? i am trying to buy a new volvo kc. and just wondering kung magkano mag maintain nito. hoping for your kin response.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    magkano depends on what you have done.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Was in the same situation before. You just have to ask service department for the PMS cost depending on the car model. Volvo advisors are very customer friendly considering the business you are giving them.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Volvos are not that dear to maintain when off-warranty. Just don't know how much it costs when you have it maintained by the dealerships.

Magkano nga kaya ang isang 'major' maintenance service ng Volvo?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    minimun 10k daw change oil and tune up... sabi nung driver nung mayari ng building sa BBpd araneta. the owner bought a new volvo last year. nagulat daw nung lumabas yug bill.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buti na lang pag-off warranty wala pang Php2k ang oil change (sa Shell). Yung inspections ako na gumagawa based sa checklist.

Dito ko din sa Tsikot natutunan how to short out the Service indicator everytime it lights up.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    impulzz: baka naman 20K PMS yon kaya 10k, which i think is normal.

ganda pa naman ng C30. ganun ba talaga kamahal ang service?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Matanong ko ngang bayaw ko siyang service supervisor sa volvo makati.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    don't know kung anong PMS ginawa, the driver just told me change oil and tune-up when he had the car washed at our shop. as i recall he said twice na ata ganun kalaki yng bill. and the car is seldom used

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi co-tsikoteers! I've been following this thread and I get this feeling that there is no cheaper alternative than to bring it to the dealer, i.e. for out of warranty Volvos. Any ex-Volvo mechanics out there? But then, the real question would be the availability of special tools needed for the job to be done and done properly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
volvo car maintenance