New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my friend is complaining about the seat of her vios, she claims that is is very uncomfortable. what can you guys reccomend? If it is to change the entire seat what seats will fit? kahit ano ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    anong klaseng uncomfortable?? matigas ang upuan??? masyadon mababa???

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nangangalay daw ung legs nya. hindi ko rin magets kung bakit, sabi nya baka daw ung sides masyadong malapit???? or the conture is all wrong for her...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Too high? Too low? I often feel the same way in the City and other small cars... lack of thigh support.
    She could try to have a bolstered seat cover made, or buy a surplus chair or moderately shaped (wag yung super OA na super tight) sports seat that feels comfortable to her.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i guess niki's right.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    or could it be due to the way she position her seat that it's too close to the steering wheel... usually, female drivers do it that way. Nakakangalay nga yung ganun sa hita.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    See if we have the same problem ... My Starex' seat was very uncomfortable. I thought it was ok at first, then I started getting back pains. Later, it came to a point where it was very painful and I needed massage every night, else I couldn't sleep. I finally narrowed it down to the seat as the culprit. My options were: 1) have a seat cover that alters the contour (low probability of working), 2) change seat to an adjustable type (high probability, expensive at P24k to P35k), 3) change the car.

My solution was to get another car w/ an adjustable seat. Pain went away. Every now and then, I'd drive the Starex but limit it to short driving, else some back irritation starts to creep again.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Adjustable ba seats ng vios (up and down)? maybe she can adjust it and see what position yung mas comfy sa kanya.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Extreme solution yun!
    Back pains can result from poor lumbar support or excessively soft cushioning (the 'hard' seats of Ford give excellent back support on long drives), usually, a medium back pillow (not soft!) is all that's needed to fix this.

As for driving position, totoo nga yun... most non-telescoping wheels make short drivers sit too close. Would a steering wheel spacer help kaya?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tnx for the solutions offered... she wanted to change her car nga kaya lang we said sayang kc she only had it for only about 5 months, lugi sobra if she sells it. the best way i think is to change the seats, kaya lang she is afraid about tampering with the brackets. kc diba when you change the seats you would have to creat new holes tama ba? yes her driving position is all wrong pero ganun talga kc cya mag drive e...

Keep the solutions coming... thnx
    Last edited by blinker; May 21st, 2006 at 03:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Vios Seat problem