New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tibo_3rd View Post
    may nakita ko kanina sa blade store, festival mall na bracketless wiper, HLT ang brand. ok ba yun?

mas mahal pala sa blade ang bosch aero twin compared sa ace hardware by about P300.
    kakabili ko lang ng HLT para sa Optra ko. HINDI ako natuwa sa performance nya. MAINGAY at TUMATALON sa windshield ng Optra ko. Hindi ko lang alam kung ganun din ang HLT sa ibang kotse.

Ang Sandolly kaya ay ganun din?

at sa Warren lang ba nakakabili ng AERO TWIN na mura?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    may sizes ba ang wiper??
    ano yung parasa civix 2000

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy28 View Post
    may sizes ba ang wiper??
    meron yun haba ng wiper at connection type din.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    kakabili ko lang ng HLT para sa Optra ko. HINDI ako natuwa sa performance nya. MAINGAY at TUMATALON sa windshield ng Optra ko. Hindi ko lang alam kung ganun din ang HLT sa ibang kotse.

Ang Sandolly kaya ay ganun din?

at sa Warren lang ba nakakabili ng AERO TWIN na mura?

thanks!
    I currently have HLT installed in my car, it's been there for 2 years and its working fine until now. Di ko naman na experience yung tumatalon-talon na ganyan. I just bought a new pair of bosch aero twin but not yet installed since my old HLT is still in good shape until now.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy28 View Post
    may sizes ba ang wiper??
    18/20" ang sukat sir ng Civic wiper.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    If a new wiper blade skips and judders across your car's windshield, give it some time---sometimes that's just the rubber being broken in. I used NWB replacements on my Jazz and I noticed on the first three weeks or so they skipped across my windshield after operating for about 20 minutes. It eventually and gradually went away.

When the wiper blades are old and you still get the judders, though, you should try cleaning the windshield itself.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    +1 kay Type 100 sa paglinis ng windshield.

always clean your windshield with soap or glass cleaner, this will reduce the jumping/judder/shudder/skipping of the wiper. don't put autogard rain repellant or rainx on the front windshield, it adds to the jumping/skipping.

only apply rain repellant on your rear windshield and windows.

also wash the rubber of the wipers with some soap to reduce the grime and soot that has accumulated on both the wiper and glass. i use a sponge when i clean the wipers. notice that when you wipe the rubber with a cloth, the cloth has a black stain on it. that's the soot.

Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    If a new wiper blade skips and judders across your car's windshield, give it some time---sometimes that's just the rubber being broken in. I used NWB replacements on my Jazz and I noticed on the first three weeks or so they skipped across my windshield after operating for about 20 minutes. It eventually and gradually went away.

When the wiper blades are old and you still get the judders, though, you should try cleaning the windshield itself.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ok kaya gumamit ng winshield washer solution na hinahalo sa reservoir? nakakatulong kaya pampahaba buhay ng wiper?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes, okay din gumamit ng windshield washer. however there are some that causes the wiper to skip.

also, don't use your windshield washer when the glass is dry and dusty. the dust/dirt will only scratch the surface of the glass and damage the rubber of the wiper as well. clean the glass by dusting off the dirt then wiping it with wet cloth then dry it with clean cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by alex18_ph View Post
    Ok kaya gumamit ng winshield washer solution na hinahalo sa reservoir? nakakatulong kaya pampahaba buhay ng wiper?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ano size ng wiper para sa Corolla 96?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
usapan wiper naman...