New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hi Guru’s,

Ask ko lang baka meron po kayong alam na ngrerepair ng undercover ng mga oto natin? I have one totally remove under the engine and one in front tire.
    I’ve tried Zapra Banawe but they don’t do that daw. Any recommendation? Near manila/qc area sana.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anakngsultan View Post
    Hi GuruÂ’s,

Ask ko lang baka meron po kayong alam na ngrerepair ng undercover ng mga oto natin? I have one totally remove under the engine and one in front tire.
    IÂ’ve tried Zapra Banawe but they donÂ’t do that daw. Any recommendation? Near manila/qc area sana.
    these are very simple pieces. the only things i can think of that can go wrong with them, are tearing and deformation. exactly what is wrong with yours, po?
    if it is metal and torn, a hammer and welding might work. if it is plastic, replacement might be the only option. where to get the parts... that's something else, po. my bet for surplus is, banawe katay parts dept.

perhaps the plastic can be repaired? but this sort of job may not be something everyday mechanics do... because their imaginations can't conceive of it! heh heh.
    look for an old-timer mekaniko or someone from bygone ages when parts were not as easy to come by... or bumper repairmen... or guys who work with fiberglass.

good luck.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Thanks for that, my current issue is the plastic cover tearing, some holes are tear apart, also the bumper plastic cover near the front wheel have lost some clips have been lost due to some light bang on someone wall haha

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anakngsultan View Post
    Thanks for that, my current issue is the plastic cover tearing, some holes are tear apart, also the bumper plastic cover near the front wheel have lost some clips have been lost due to some light bang on someone wall haha
    palitan na lang, sir. i am confident these items, including the clips, can be bought somewhere. let's hear from the others.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    palitan na lang, sir. i am confident these items, including the clips, can be bought somewhere. let's hear from the others.
    Depende sa brand.. pwede mag order nyan fender liner sa toyosco or atco.. need lang deposit

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    xD ,