New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    This afternoon, biglang bumilis ang right turn signal indicator sa dashboard. I would normally suspect a busted bulb, so I checked and found that the front right turn signal doesn't light up.

Pero ngayong gabi, after making a right turn, ok na ulit! Turn signal indicator gap between flashes is back to normal. And the front right turn signal lights up again. Weird...

Anything like this happened to you guys? Wiring problem? Haven't done anything lately. Maybe it's just the age of the car...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    baka sa wiring. Check if there is corrosion sa mga links ng wiring. Kung meron, just clean it with sand paper. I hope it helps.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Check mo din mga fuse mo, might be loose kaya may time na di maganda yung contacts.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    usually the bulb is either loose or the filament (inside the bulb) is loose.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    usually the bulb is either loose or the filament (inside the bulb) is loose.
    exactly ;)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Thanks guys. As it turns out, the bulb and its socket are fine. The wire plug that goes into the bulb socket seems to be losing contact... Maybe cleaning will do the trick.

Turn signal problem