New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Reklamo mo yan then chage oil ka na lang uli. Basta masunod evry 5k na change oil di masisira makina mo. Additives na fluids pampa dagdag gastos lang yan parehas din lang naman ang effect sa makina.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    E ako nga dati nung nagpa tune up ako sa local casa siningil ako ng fuel filter na OEM which cost daw P1,450.00, when I asked around the OEM fuel filter sa mga auto supply would cost only P250.00 - P300.00 maximum.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hehehe. Sa Nissan Commonwealth nga noon, pati rags (basahan) china-charge nila eh. One time nga (mga 8 years ago siguro), nilinisan nila yung Sentra ko noon tapos nilagyan ng wax. Aba, natuwa ako, akala ko value-added service. I didn't ask for it naman kasi.

Yun pala, may additional charge akong P140 sa resibo.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    dito din sa toyota shaw blvd. pati basahan naka charge... kaya binabawi ko sa cofee... hehehe... last ko na toh sa casa... Bad rep talaga..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Make them sign a document stating that with the copy of the receipt you have proof that they used the product and if the car shows problems in the long run caused by that they will reimburse you with corresponding damages.

It's a common thing I see here that many Toyota owners complain of - bad service from the casa combined with unnecessary use of other materials/substances in your engine without your knowledge.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ako nga hindi convinced na kailangan every 5k palit na ng oil yon mga filter puede pa, dapat talaga palitan regularly. At hindi rin ako convinced na dapat sa casa pa i service ang oil change. Pati yon spark plugs hindi dapat palitan yon kaagad kung maayos pa, that should be good for atleast 20k kilometers. pag ini inspect ko yon spark plugs na pinalitan nila (casa) maganda pa. Ang pag kaka alam ko before you can be allowed to manufacture a spark plug it has to pass 60k miles of test(safety requirement). so why would you recommend an end of life of 5k kms for a product that is designed to last at least 60k miles.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I've heard ok daw ang X1-R sa diesel engine, dpat casa should inform the client first before putting some additives sa engine. Reklamo mo na agad at request a re-change oil without charge.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kaya nga when i go for pms, sa toyota-balintawak north din, i am very specific, like...I'd tell them...do this...do that, next time na lang ito, no carwash please. So, next time, you have to give instructions para malinaw. Then review the job order slip before signing it.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    for the 1000+ extra sana you used better oil nalang lik full syn. that would probably make up the difference.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I have a bad experience with Toyota Commonwealth that's why I purchase my units sa Otis, main branch nila.

They should inform you palang when you arrive with your unit kung ano ang gagawin at lalagyan nila sa sasakyan mo. It's also protocol for them to call you up and update you if they're gonna do something else that wasn't covered when you were there talking with them.

Mag file ka ng complaint sa Toyota and also call up DTI. They have an online complaint form. Just fill it out. Eto ang link.

http://www.dtincr.ph/complaint.php

http://www.dtincr.ph/complaint.php

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Toyota casa nag X-1R! Help!