New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    that's super cheap... i suggest getting that na if it includes shipping to manila.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    that's super cheap... i suggest getting that na if it includes shipping to manila.
    sorry guys...been out of town lately...anyway, the generic catback is indeed cheap considering it's being shipped from the US but i'm not sure if I should get it because it's unproven...
    I'm leaning towards getting the Magnaflow exhaust....yep it's kindda pricey but atleast i'm sure i'm getting what i paid for... if u were on my shoes what would u buy? Thanks guys!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by d j View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06...QQcmdZViewItem

...I found a generic cat back on ebay, it's not my item but I'm just trying to help out.
    I can't guarantee the fitment and the quality of the product since I've never dealt with it before. I tried browsing his feedback history to see if somebody has purchased one from him, I was gonna ask how's the fitment/performance but i couldn't find any.
    He will ship internationally for $200, so you're looking at $310.98 (roughly Php15000)

DJ, how can I go about ordering an item from you? I think I'll go for the Concept G muff... I know that the catback might produce more hp but I oppened this thread particularly for the concept g's so I think i'll go for it... Thanks chief!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I only take paypal... driftoholic1*gmail.com
    option A: paypal full payment (+4.5%, paypal fee) and I will ship the item straight to your door
    option B: put a $250 down payment (via paypal) then I'll ship the item to my cousin in Makati and you can give the rest of the payment when you pick up the item
    option C: if you don't have a paypal account, I'll ship the item to my cousin and then "kaliwaan"... I'd rather go with A/B since I am using my own money for this transaction and it would take over a month to get my money back. I am not even making any profit on this, just trying to help...
    lemme know what you think...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by d j View Post
    I only take paypal... driftoholic1*gmail.com
    option A: paypal full payment (+4.5%, paypal fee) and I will ship the item straight to your door
    option B: put a $250 down payment (via paypal) then I'll ship the item to my cousin in Makati and you can give the rest of the payment when you pick up the item
    option C: if you don't have a paypal account, I'll ship the item to my cousin and then "kaliwaan"... I'd rather go with A/B since I am using my own money for this transaction and it would take over a month to get my money back. I am not even making any profit on this, just trying to help...
    lemme know what you think...

PM sent mate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
tanabe concept g mufflers