New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I'm new to suzukis and I'm finally accepting the fact that the parts for my esteem are more expensive than other makes.

But do the shops in banawe and other "car districts" have surplus parts like body panels, dashboard and their components and interior pieces?

I'm looking for a set of aircon vents for my car and other minor parts and if I drove a mitsu or a toyota, I can just drop by a surplus shop and buy the part from an old dashboard. I did this before with our old silver edition, dressing it up with JDM parts like grills, bumpers and switches.

So what's the score with suzukis? are there surplus stuff from japan for esteems?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bud:

If what you are after are "detailed" parts for a Suzuki, that won't be a problem basta brandew. Sa Olympia, you could order any part you want for Suzuki...ranging from a body panel down to the very last screw for a particular part. They have a parts manual there where you could choose the exact part you need.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Originally posted by wiretap_md
    Bud:

If what you are after are "detailed" parts for a Suzuki, that won't be a problem basta brandew. Sa Olympia, you could order any part you want for Suzuki...ranging from a body panel down to the very last screw for a particular part. They have a parts manual there where you could choose the exact part you need.

no, I mean real surplus , as in buying a second hand part. Like what if I break a window or I need to replace a door. I have to get those brand new? or maybe shop around for JDM pieces like foglights or a headlight washer?

OT: where can I get a shop manual for an esteem / baleno?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    FYI I got new center vent louvers from pilhino * 1000. Kind of costly, but I couldn't find it anywhere else. If you do find an alternative source, I'd like to know as well.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    There seems to be a scarsity of Surplus parts for Esteem, as far as I know. If you cant find your parts in Banawe, try Antipolo St in Blumentritt Manila or far north in Capalangan Pampanga.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Bro,

I was able to buy a surplus nose cut for my esteem a year ago at kaliraya motor parts ... specializing in suzuki surplus plarts ... it's over at banawe

maybe you can check them out

suzuki surplus?