New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do you know somebody that can order Suzuki parts from abroad (Japan or any other)? Baka kako may kakilala kayo na nag-o-offer ng ganitong service. Can't find the parts i need from internet.

I'm looking for parts (different O-ring sets, coast clutch., etc) for my Suzuki Esteem's auto-tansmission. I have the parts number ready just incase somebody will respond for my call :drool: .

I was able to get some needed parts from Links (Banawe) but not complete. Tried the same to PhilHino, GM, Fronte, Olympia pero lahat wala. O-orderin pa daw ng planta (Suzuki Phils) from Japan. It will take 1-2 months delivery time.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Try to look at E-bay. Just put there (search box) what you are searching for. FYI, even if you indeed find such a website or distributor, you will still be forced to wait fo 30 to 45 days for the shipping, unless you have a relative who is a balikbayan.
    Last edited by mikaztro; March 2nd, 2004 at 02:26 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for your reply.

But i need brand new parts. Baka wala sa ebay nito. anyway i will try. thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deltabravo:::with regards to o-rings, seal, etc. marami niyan sa Caloocan bearing centers, generic nga lang like NOK, pero yun din ang gamit ng OEM lagyan lang ng taktak nila.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    deltabravo .... if you don't mind my askin .... what happened to your transmission?

I have an esteem auto tranny too...... takot ako with tranny breakdowns

tnx

Suzuki Parts