New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

sentinel, you can call the shop via the number in my sig if you have any questions

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    guys baguhan lang kasi ko sa mga kotse, tanong ko lang ano ba ginagawa pag tune-up? tsaka mga magkano inaabot nito pag sa mga gas station ka nagpacheck? thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_mazda View Post
    guys baguhan lang kasi ko sa mga kotse, tanong ko lang ano ba ginagawa pag tune-up? tsaka mga magkano inaabot nito pag sa mga gas station ka nagpacheck? thanks!
    tune-up can consist of the following:

a. change spark plugs
    b. adjust timing
    c. adjust air intake
    d. adjust idling
    e. replace/clean air filters

dami pa..... basically, yan pag sa mga gas stations.
    estimate cost is around 300 labor, excluding parts, kung sa gas station mo papagawa.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [SIZE=3]Dude kung 91 lang naman, DIY nalang. Since newbie ka, you may want to learn how to save up (not scrimp ha!) on maintenance reasonably.

-buy oil and filter (dont use flush, it may damage your seals, medyo mataas ma milage ng engine mo i guess...)

-locate the oil filter and prepare tools ( jack, engine belt...)

If you're not confident that you can do it by yourself, cge go to a mechanic. Let him do it, but watch and learn.

If you do it yourself, you can save up to P800 on labor alone...
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah Rapide tsikoteers wacking my head

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa speedyfix do they also have fuel, oil filter and sparkplugs? I'm up for the 10k pms kasi.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    yes we do

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ok sa speedyfix. i availed their change oil promo around 3 weeks ago on my corrola. also had the filter changed. they also checked the spark plugs and tuned the engine. ok sila doon ... they are really good and approachable. they will answer your questions and even give you options/advice. with their work and personality, you can really trust them. migs, their owner, was even there to ensure the quality of their services.

i even plan to visit them by around oct for my car's general checkup (mahal kasi sa casa). they said that they can handle this and i do believe they can. though they are not really into aircon maintenance/repair ... their admin told me that a different shop (emperor?) handles this, which is just beside their shop (well, somewhat sharing the same building?).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    agree with the previous posts.. and +10 kay speedyfix while you're having your ride serviced, enjoy ka dun sa lounge nila. lots of mags, tv and PS2 pa.
    Bakit ako, twice na akong nag-pagawa sa Speedyfix, pero hindi ako nakapaglaro ng Playstation?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    haeroman, actually we have the a/c pero it's under Sanden. not the cheapest in town pero sigurado and may warranty lahat ng work

Galactus, di na gumagana yung PS namin! haha! ayaw na magbasa ng mga disc. hehehehe! overuse ata...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Suggestions for Change Oil + Checkup service center