New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    on my previous cars, puro repair lang sa banawe boys. badtrip coz after a few months maingay or sira ulit. sa current car ko, i bought the oem mast. around 1k ata. solved na. bolt on and no conversions.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    saan banda yung autoline sa megamall mga bos?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    saan banda yung autoline sa megamall mga bos?
    autosport bro. cinema lavel, bldg A if i'm not mistaken.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    plug and play na kaya ang for honda civic??
    Yup. Yung friend kong walang alam sa sasakyan nakaya, eh. hehehe. Sinunod lang yung engrish instructions at drawings sa box.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yup. Yung friend kong walang alam sa sasakyan nakaya, eh. hehehe. Sinunod lang yung engrish instructions at drawings sa box.
    I replaced mine with bnew. So far its ok.

HU on > radio - antenna up
    HU on > cd - antenna up parin... ginawan ko ng switch

so you can user radio - antenna up or down. Esp pag may madaanan kang puno na kelangan mo ibaba kaso yaw mo ipatay radio.

Followed the diagram yet the antenna doesnt go down when you go to CD/MP3/AUX mode.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    question regarding antenna switch...pwede kaya ilagay yung OEM antenna switch ng patrol sa cefiro? i understand that the antenna switch ng patrol is not an on/off switch. but will it work with my existing power antenna? i'm about to replace my HU with JVC so am not sure if the antenna will retract on CD/mp3 mode.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, may kasama pang 'antenna relay' yun. You need the complete set (not just the switch) to make it work.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    learn from my mistakes! huhuhu.

the banawe boys will charge 300-400 to attempt to repair your antenna. if that fails, they will replace it with a surplus one and charge you 2000.

here's the rub -- you can buy a brand-new one from that auto store in megamall (NOT concorde -- ubod ng mahal dun) for only 750.
    Goodness gracious! P2K is way lower than what a manong from Banawe quoted me a year ago. I have the same problem, and he said the "motor" of the antenna was busted so it needs to be replaced. Quote was P4K for surplus and P7K for brand new. Good thing I didn't ask him to repair it. Up to now it's still like that so I rarely turn my radio on

Do you guys know of any shop in West Avenue that can do it for a reasonable price? I really want to get it done na. Thanks in advance

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Mura ang antenna sa Autosport (sa Megamall). Kapag car show naka-sale pa sila, Php600.00 for the whole set. Sa SM naman, sa BLADE ay Php1,500.00 ang assembly (presyong Banawe) pero branded kasi (Hirschmann). That's the OEM antenna used on European cars (including MB).

They are universal and pretty easy to install. Nasa packaging na ang wiring diagram. Since you have an existing antenna already with existing wiring, it's virtually plug and play. Removal of existing antenna usually requires loosening the silver thing on the topside.
    I second Autosport, marami silang available models dun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama kayo mga people plug and play na nga ang antenna sa autosport pero i still had it installed by a boy from banawe paid 300 pesos pero di bale at least di na ako nahirapan now the only problem right now is to fix the damn ic on my head unit wala akong radio maski am or fm man laang

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Stupid antenna!