New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mga sir, magandang araw...

patulong naman, after ko mag pa change oil at ATF, nagkaroon ng malakas na vibration sa interior ng kotse pag naka D o R, manibela at dashboard at front seats lakas ng vibration... tapos lumalakas pag naka on ang a/c... pero wala yung vibration pag naka P o N... ano kaya ang problema? accord 94 A/T pala tsikot ko.

sabi ng mekaniko sa shop na nag change oil at ATF, normal daw yun... sabi ko bago magchange oil at ATF walang ganung vibration... normal daw... so umalis ako kasi inisip ko baka mawala... nung dec 19 ako nagpa change oil at ATf... hangang ngayon ganun pa din, kahit buong araw ako nag babyahe ganun pa din kalakas ang vibration. tulong po....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    1 hindi yan normal. saan ka ba nagpagawa?
    2 check your fluid levels, baka kulang.
    3 correct type of atf ba ang nilagay?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    try to check both oil,smell it,mabango ang engine oil at medyo nasty naman ang atf,and go abck to your mechanic and ask them what is really happen to your car,for sure hindi normal yan,baka baliktad ang pagkalagay nila sa oil,engine oil to tranny and atf to engine,

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis powell View Post
    try to check both oil,smell it,mabango ang engine oil at medyo nasty naman ang atf,and go abck to your mechanic and ask them what is really happen to your car,for sure hindi normal yan,baka baliktad ang pagkalagay nila sa oil,engine oil to tranny and atf to engine,
    OMG! Kung nangyari, delikado yan para sa makina at transmission mo. I hope hindi yan ang nangyari.

In case na hindi naman ganyan ang nangyari, check mo rin yung mga spark plugs mo. Baka isa dyan ay di na gaanong gumagana na or check mo yung cable ng mga spark plugs, baka di gaanong nakalubog maige o maaring sira na rin ang isa sa mga cables.

Bro, give us the name of that shop para naman maging aware din kami at maiwasan namin in case na magpapa engine oil at ATF change kami.

Salamat.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    could be a busted engine support in the middle. basta its near the firewall. if you haven't replaced it yet then it could be the cause of vibration.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    during the change of atf baka may nahugot na small hoses that give vacuum to your idle up switch.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by non-vtec View Post
    could be a busted engine support in the middle. basta its near the firewall. if you haven't replaced it yet then it could be the cause of vibration.
    But wouldn't it vibrate in park and neutral also if it's the engine support? I think it's one of the plugs or plug wires as someone mentioned.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i dunno but with my previous accord, it did vibrate like that. at first i thought its an idle problem but it was indeed the hydraulic engine support.
    Last edited by non-vtec; December 23rd, 2006 at 12:34 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    the most probable reason for the vibration is the engine support...you said it yourself that it doesnt vibrate when on P & N...naturally it wont vibrate on those positions because the engine is sitting idle unlike in D or R position wherein the engine swings back and forth

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the thread starter stated that the vib came out after the atf was change. I don't see any connection between the atf and the engine supports, unless the atf contains acid and was accidental spilled on the engine support to ruin it or the mechanics were careless enough to pull the plugs wires from their sockets while the fluid was being change..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
strong vibration sa interior after ng change oil at ATF