New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ano ginagawa sa stage 1 set up? at ano magandang ganun para sa GSR? yung affordable siguro. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I did my first stage buy a good reasonable priced HU.. Pioneer 6850.. from there starts to upgrade my front speakers and buy amp.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    I did my first stage buy a good reasonable priced HU.. Pioneer 6850.. from there starts to upgrade my front speakers and buy amp.
    ahhhh.... isn't a stage 1 setup referring to engine modification?

stage 1 setup: intake-headers-exhaust

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 kay Josh0027

be ready to spend around 20k for a decent IHE setup (mandrel bent pipes, JASMA spec muffler)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Or even more.

Minimum for a K&N filter nowadays is 3.5k - 4.5k (might be 4k minimum by now).

After that, mandrel bent headers start from 10-20k (20k should be stainless)... then you have to do the midpipe with a good resonator. Problem with local resonators is the question of good flow (kung di makinis ang loob), with secondhand resonators or mufflers, if they have fine mesh interiors, these can become delaminated or un-welded over time and start to rattle.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    pampagulo lang yung stages na yan. nobody has come up with a definition of what the different stages are naman so i dunno why people always use it...

Stage 1 set up?