The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    graphire,
    Whats your ride?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    djerms, bakit di mo pa sa mototrcraft pagawa para lapit sa banawe?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boss Edwin,

Was thinkin about that pero mukhang mas sanay na ako sa Servitek Marcos Hway eh. Baka bumili nalang ako ng needed parts sa walco then ipakabit ko sa Servitek.

Thanks.

Nico

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was able to buy stabilizer bushings na both front and rear - Php300.00 each
    And also axle boots (replacement) inner and outer - Php260.00 each

By the way, ang included sa boot package na pang clamp ay plastic belts lang. Yung ginagamit na pang tie ng extension chords. Sabi ng walco minsan mas preferred pa daw ito. How true is this?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Walco is located in Banawe. Unfortunately I dont have their number. Not sure though if they have parts for your Zuk since I know that they specialize in Isuzu parts.
    Hi Djerms, thanks for the reply. I might as well open a thread and see if there are any Tsikoters there who buy Zuk parts outside of the casa.
    Have a nice day.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    link end bushings at 300.00 each? that would be 8pcs in the front and sa rear also the same? so that would be 4800.00 total for the bushings?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I was able to buy stabilizer bushings na both front and rear - Php300.00 each
    And also axle boots (replacement) inner and outer - Php260.00 each

By the way, ang included sa boot package na pang clamp ay plastic belts lang. Yung ginagamit na pang tie ng extension chords. Sabi ng walco minsan mas preferred pa daw ito. How true is this?
    yes, those plastic belts will hold just enough...i had mine tied up with a wire (alambre) for added grip and its still intact. but yeah, i suppose those plastics are good enough basta maganda ang pagkalagay.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB,
    There are only 2 located at the front and 2 bushings at the rear. A total of 4 bushings all in.

Update ko lang. Was able to replace bushings at servitek this morning. They also replaced all my axle boots. Laki pala ng difference. Made my suspension solid again.

Beetols,
    Alambre huh? Ang kuripot mo talaga..hehe.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Beetols,
    Alambre huh? Ang kuripot mo talaga..hehe.
    ahehehe! shempre mahirap na ang buhay eh.=) pero, seriously, it works for me! so why not...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    4 x 300 = 1200. same price lang sila ng poly bushings. ball joint ang link pala ng trooper. try mo change ang stab bushings na D it will also handle a bit better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Stabilizer bushings, Axle Boots