New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Called up NGK talked to this japanese guy and he told me to call one of their distributors in paco manila, so i did then the guy i talked to (dick) gave me the price. Same story with bosch except the dude in bosch is not japanese and the distributor is in binondo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you really wanna keep you plugs in the engine for 100k kms? i sure wouldn't... changing regularly is better than keeping them in for that amount of time.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i am using denso iridium on my a32. bought it from von of autocircuit.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    aceshark,

was there a difference in performance? idling? fuel efficiency? I want to install iridiums on my cefiro.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    difference? parang same lang. kasi yung pinalitan ko is yung factory plugs pa na platinum. kahit nga nung napalitan ko ng aftermarket air intake (cone type) parang ganun pa rin. gumanda lang tunog pagpinapatay mo makita, ala Darth Vader. siguro kapag may budget na ako for full exhaust, malamang mararamdaman ko na increase. balitaan kita. medyo mahal kasi e. pautang? hehe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mahal naman yung ngk plantinum ... just use ngk BKR6EGP pwede na yun 150 per piece ... or bosch na 78FDX 135 per piece

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    How sure are you na compatible yung ganung plugs para sa VQ20 engine?
    and gaano katagal yung life nung plugs? up to how many km?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Spark Plugs for Cefiro???????