New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    san ba ok magpaundercoat ngayon?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    i would suggest you try zebart. they may be expensive but they do a good job and will guarantee there work. if your car is an old model. they will treat first with a metal neutralizer so that any rust present will stop and not spread. if you have an undercoat without treating the rust. masmabilis bubulok ang sasakyan mo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Originally posted by mintoy
    i would suggest you try zebart. they may be expensive but they do a good job and will guarantee there work. if your car is an old model. they will treat first with a metal neutralizer so that any rust present will stop and not spread. if you have an undercoat without treating the rust. masmabilis bubulok ang sasakyan mo.
    how much po za ziebart?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    not sure now. you can call them at 8834144. thats their makati office.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    medyo pricey yata ziebart di ba?
    dun kami nagpaundercoat back in 99. bago kasi car kaya pampered sobra. hehe

wala na bang nag-ooffer nung 3m undercoating, gaya kay chieffy dati? sa ibang caltex stations ba meron nito?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Actually, chieffy's former gas station on P. Gil still does 3M undercoats. Nelson, the guy who would do it for chieffy, is still there. He's still the one who does the undercoating. For the same price. Problem is, the new owner of the gas station does not provide a budget for old newspapers (a kilo's worth) and masking tape. So, Nelson requests the customer to bring his own papers and masking tape.;) I would suppose that since it's the same guy who does the job, the quality would still be more or less the same.

BTW, Nelson tells me the chieffy Ronald still drops by once in a while to get his oil changed there.

shops offering 3m undercoating