New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by pgokou View Post
    hi gud pm ask ko lang ano ba ung servo kit? may problem kase ung car ko, lancer sya automatic 95 model, pg ngfullstop me tpos tatkbo nako pg apak ko ng gas d sya agad humhatk tpos bigla na kakadyot....sa servo kit ba un?thanx
    Check your atf level kung ok pa...kung low level na,pwedeng yun ang cause ng loss of power.Hindi ba nagbi-blink ang "d" mo sa dashboard pag natakbo car mo?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmc View Post
    Ser magandang gabi magkano kaya servo ng mitsubishi adventure?meron ba sa banawe at saan pinaka mura?tnx sa sasagot
    Gasoline engine adventure nyo sir?Kung malapit ka sa cavite,andaming mitsubishi servo dun sa sophia sa imus.Sa banawe meron din naman,tyagaan lang at go direct sa surplus shops and not sa mga ahente lang.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Servo is a generic term for an electrical device that has feedback signal as to the last and present position of an electrical actuator like the air blend door of the car's climate control. If you refer to the actuator that controls the engine's idle speed, the technical and proper term is an IACV or idle air control valve..

As per the thread starter's concern, it is called hesitation or stumble most commonly attributed to weak ignition. The available voltage might be too low or there are high voltage leaks in the secondary side of the ignition. The best and fool proof test is the secondary voltage waveform analysis using a digital storage oscilloscope or DSO.
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; November 29th, 2017 at 11:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    damn i never used the term dso.. good info

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
servo kit?