New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ask Ko Mga Mates Kc Gusto Ko Malaman Yon Pangalan Ng Rubberized Coat Nilalagay Bedliner Ng Mga Pickup Yon Makapal At Matibay At San Ito Mabibili At Saan Ito Pinagagawa Ito Kc Gusto Ipalagay Sa Ilalim Ng Avanza Ko Kc Maputik At Maalat Tubig Sa Lugar Nmin

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    For Pick up bedliner--Polyurathane bedliner coating.
    May mabibiling pinta na ganito made of polyurathane with rubber granule. You could apply with paint roller or spray paint.

For under chassis----Rustproofing & undercoating.
    May mabibiling spray can nito. Its about a size of carburator cleaner, you may need three or more cans depende sa kakapal na gusto mo.

Where to buy..... that I cant help you. Pero dito sa states marami and that I can help.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    For Pick up bedliner--Polyurathane bedliner coating.
    May mabibiling pinta na ganito made of polyurathane with rubber granule. You could apply with paint roller or spray paint.

For under chassis----Rustproofing & undercoating.
    May mabibiling spray can nito. Its about a size of carburator cleaner, you may need three or more cans depende sa kakapal na gusto mo.

Where to buy..... that I cant help you. Pero dito sa states marami and that I can help.

for both pickup bedliner - meron akong nakita sa ACE hardware sa mall of asia

for under chassis rustproofing & undercoarting - meron sa DIY Handyman sa Robinsons Place Pioneer along EDSA. 3M yun tatak. kaya ba DIY ito, kailangan maitaas yun kotse mo para talagang makita para pantay yun coats

Seeking For Advise