New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Hi, does anyone knows the contact # of "scrubby coat"? or where it is located?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't have the number pero it is located at the foot of Sandoval Bridge in Pasig.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i'll look it up, tnx

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    scrubby coat.. tsk tsk

the one that messed up my car's paint

brought my car there for collision damage repairs. yes dent and scratches are gone but the body filler (is that masilya?) is uneven and there are oversprays..tsk tsk tsk

wala na kong magawa nagmamadali kasi akong kunin yung kotse, napansin ko na lang nung nililinis ko.

i think the name of the store manager is paolo

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    There's one in chino roces ave . 1173 san antonio village, mkt city tel# 8900975 and in 481 araneta ave. tel.#7320296, did try to call them up since ngpadala sila ng note for my undercoating periodic maintenance for my altis, don kc pinagawa ng toyota p. tamo undercoat ko.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    from one tsikot member to another please be careful with scrubby coat. i had my car painted and now half of the car's paint was back to original color again.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I can say the same thing... BEWARE of SCRUBBY COAT in Ugong Pasig...

My car is not yet finished but I already have complaints on their paint and the thing is, PAOLO, the manager/owner is asking me to pay P2.5k for the defect that is their fault - WTF!!!

My recommendation, do not avail any of their services.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    bro,

+1000 dun sa negative feedback nila sa scrubby coat na yan.if you are shopping for a paint shop PLS avoid this shop.

if you can read through sa ibang forums malalaman mo na marami ng niloko yang si !*#$ paolo of scrubby coat , medyo nakakahiya pero im one of them.

sa mmph andami kami nabiktima ng !*#$ na yan !

mods sorry po sa comments , di po kasi maiiwasan e .

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Alam nyo buti na lang nag search muna ako about scrubby coat. Magpapasok pa naman ako ng car ko dun for a paint job and body repair. Thanks for this site. Baka meron kayo masuggest dya pero sana yung di naman taga at tamang lang sumingil at walang back job.

scrubby coat