New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ViBrAtIoN

Just got rid of it from my Samurai. Culprit = two engine support. Can't imagine the sammy can run soooo quiet. I can now hear the radio well. No more rattling dash. Can crawl in second gear and turn corners in third. Maybe this is why I'm getting low fuel mileage, Iwhen before have to shift to a higher gear to avoid the vibe. Just want to share this to all zuk lover.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm..ill relay this to my tito..grabe yung vibration ng sammy niya ngayon e..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't have a sammy yet but plan to get one by next year for utility purposes.

Just wondering what the options were if I took out the fiberglass roof off the local samurai so i have the option of using it as a pick up.

Is it easy to have it fabricate a rag top (and the necesarry roll cage for it?

Nakakita kasi ako na orange samurai (long bed, may roof rack) sa MORI site gallery, and it looks damn good!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that can be done..the ragtop i mean..or the flatbed...punta ka sa 199 off road house..meron sila cinoconvert to pickup na samurai dun..kayang kaya yang mga fabrications na yan..although may cons din ang ragtop..mainit ang aircon and nakawin ang gamit...pros are lighter weight,japorms,pwede tanggalin para "topdown"..pros ng pickup, lighter weight than with thr FG roof, cooloer aircon(less space),dami makakarga..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    new front springs. click here

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Just want to go back to the vibration and share my experience, mine was coming from the hood. The mechanic fastened them tighter and "viola!" quiet as a cat.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako naman nilagyan ko ng rubber with double adhesive yun tinatamaan ng stopper.

Samurai vibrations