New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The roof of my car got smashed by a flower holder from the 19th floor!:confused: Half of the roof got crumpled like a paper from the impact. Just got back from the casa and they quote me for 17k. Someone threw the thing so he's gonna pay for it. Any alternative guys where can i get my roof fixed? Quote incudes pulling the windshield down to give way for repairs. :freak: A ny good shops you can recommend guys?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yaicks.... some people can really just be so inconsiderate huh...
    sorry to hear about that

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sorry to hear that...

Originally posted by zanch
    Someone threw the thing so he's gonna pay for it.
    So you were able to identify who threw this pot? Nagka-intindihan na ba kayo na sagot niya lahat ng gastos? I suggest ipa-ayos mo na sa casa, kung siya naman ang sasagot eh. Kung sa ibang shops mo pa papa-ayos yan, baka palitan lang yan ng mga surplus... Baka pag-umpisahan pa yang ng kalawang... Wag ka ma-guilty na magbayad siya ng malaki. Matinding abala na ang ginawa niya eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First of all sorry to hear that!

agree with Paolo,

kung yung bumato ang sasagot, dahil mo sa casa, nothing less than that.

g*go naman nun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup agree din ako sa casa na lang.

and sue the azzh0le who threw that flower pot pare.
    1.) serious property damage
    2.) attemted homicide through reckless imprudence.
    3.) civil damages for psychological stress arising from the incident.
    4.) etc, etc, etc!

basta get a lawyer and sue the pants off that azzh0le. if he can afford to get a condo at the 19th floor, he can afford to pay you enough not to go to jail.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks a lot guys! Before i'm considering filing for charges but i've already talked to the mom of the guy who threw that F*#*$N pot and she already paid 10k initial payment for the damages and the remaining 6+ next week. Good thing she's nice or else i'm gonna sue her son for all the hassles i've gone through. Guys i'm thinking nga sa casa kaso if you can recommend reputable shops na who do this kind of stuffs it would surely be appreciated.:D Thanks guys!:D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alex Car Restoration and Allen Isidro both have good reputations when it comes to collision repairs. They have perfectly restored two of our vehicles already.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good thing willing to pay si ogags....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron dati sa binondo... halos bnew na bmw... kung tama ako wala pa yata plates yun... series 3... binagsakan ng semento from a building... hmmm... sa tingin ko... mahirap na marepair pa eh... sayang...

roof ng auto ko nahulugan from the 19th floor!