New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Help! Sino may alam kung saan pwede magpareset ng computer ng BMW aside from Prestige and Autohaus. Medyo Malaki gastos sa both casa. Saka sino may alam ng mabibilhan ng shocks and brake pads for BMW?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try AUTOVEC c/o Mr. Werner Reimer at E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. Quezon City (near Edsa junction). Call 7262978. BMWClub members patronize this shop since Werner is also a member.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shoks mag Bilstein ka na lang and for brakes Get the EBC mas sulit pa kaysa stock for tthe smae price i think.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for some reason or the other, EBC pads don't work well with BMW rotors. Have tried it in the past in both my E36 and E30M3 and both have had problems until I changed to other pads. Try Pagid or Hawke.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    if you're in the south, you can try Mr. Danny Fabic's shop in sucat, 820-8365. he has several reset tools for bmw.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Maraming salamat sa lahat ng nagbigay ng tulong.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by slip-slick
    if you're in the south, you can try Mr. Danny Fabic's shop in sucat, 820-8365. he has several reset tools for bmw.
    Eto ba yun shop na before mag mcdonalds?

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by gel_salazar07
    Eto ba yun shop na before mag mcdonalds?
    nope.. it's near the corner of evacom and sucat road. the shop is not visible from sucat road. you have to go into salvador estate.

Reset on BMW Computer Box