New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    My car is mits lancer glxi ’98 with 1600 engine, how do we call the two belts? I found out that the smaller one at the lower portion has many cracks ( I think it’s the one sa alternator ba yun ). Where should I buy that belt? And how do it approx. cost? And the labor how much? Sorry for asking much have no experience about it pa. Standard ba sukat non kahit hindi dala ang sample? How about the bigger belt should I replace them too? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    most car shops will have it. punta ka dun sa may mechanic on duty, para direct install na. pa replace mo na din ung bigger belt, para 1 labor cost lang bayaran mo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    alternator, power steering and aircon lang normally yung belts. if you're in the area drop by the shop so we can see what needs to be replaced and we can give you an estimate

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    it should be at least 30 minutes work if you have all the right tools. I just did my daughters car this weekend and thats all it took me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I paid a guy Php120.00 to replace my belts in a remote part of Batangas. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any gas station that has a servicing bay will replace your belt for a minimal fee.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    just tell the auto supply the model of your car. they should know the right type for your car.

replacing belts