New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A stupid dumb ass isuzu crosswind driver collided with my dad's isuzu trooper last week.

My dad had it estimated sa casa and the repairs would reach up to 50-60k. Right now he plans to have it repaired outside nalang but the problem is tinamaan daw ang poste sa may door (I dont understand this) and hindi daw basta basta ang pagrepair.

I was thinking of considering Allen Isidro's shop to do the job..any first hand experience? Do you think his boys can do this?

As what Otep suggested, ipapahilamos ko na rin sana...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Remember my brother's Sentra? Nadale din ang poste ng pinto dun. Kapag binubuksan namin yung passenger door, parang gustong mahulog sa lupa.

Allen brought it back to alignment.

Pero kung sa collision repair, Alex Isip along Pantranco has some of the best facilities. Kahit bent chassis kaya nilang unatin.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Otep,
    malaki ba ang difference ng price kay allen and alex?

Can you text me his contact number so that I may call him up., approachable ba siya?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can call Allen Isidro at 09189201463. He's quite friendly. He even let me stick a DieselClub sticker on his shop window. Just tell him Dr. Rivera reffered you to him.

Sorry wala akong number ng Alex Car Restoration at the moment.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by Djerms
    A stupid dumb ass isuzu crosswind driver collided with my dad's isuzu trooper last week.

My dad had it estimated sa casa and the repairs would reach up to 50-60k. Right now he plans to have it repaired outside nalang but the problem is tinamaan daw ang poste sa may door (I dont understand this) and hindi daw basta basta ang pagrepair.

I was thinking of considering Allen Isidro's shop to do the job..any first hand experience? Do you think his boys can do this?

As what Otep suggested, ipapahilamos ko na rin sana...

Wala bang insurance?

Repairing our Damaged Trooper