New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so interesting that odee seems to be ignoring this thread...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    no need to antagonize the guy... you're doing a good enough job of reaming him in his thread, already... :D

More POWER to you SIR! LOL!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Guys, you may want to consider contacting Vitarich Feeds:

Pinakamalaking feeds distributor, kakabitan ng ‘tipid-gas’

Pilipino STAR Ngayon 10/25/2004
    _
    May 1,000 Pinoy tipid-gas gadget ang nakatakdang kunin ng isa sa pinakamalaking distributors ng animal feeds sa bansa matapos mapatunayan ang bisa ng naturang device lalo na pagdating sa pangangalaga sa kapaligiran bukod pa sa natitipid nito sa pagkonsumo sa gasolina.
    Ayon kay Eduardo M. Molina, vice president for poultry ang food division ng Vitarich Corporation, ang unang dahilan ng kanilang pag-sang-ayon sa paggamit ng Filipino invented technology na Khaos Super Turbo Charger (KSTC) ay dahil sa zero pollution na binibigay nito sa bawat sasakyan, gayundin ang husay sa pagtipid sa gasolina.
    Ang Vitarich ay tinatayang may 1,000 na sasakyan. May 700 sa mga empleyado at mahigit 300 na sasakyan na pag-aari ng kumpanya.
    "Sa isang buwang paggamit ko ng KSTC mahigit 50% ang natipid ko sa gasolina," ani Molina.
    Sinabi ni Molina, ang pangunahing "advocacy" ng Vitarich ay pangalagaan ang kapaligiran at makatulong sa pamahalaan na isulong ang "Environment-Friendly Sorroundings".
    Sa kasalukuyan, may 24 KSTC na ang nakabit sa mga sasakyan ng Vitarich at nakatakdang magkabit pa ng karagdagang 100 at kalaunan ay ang lahat ng sasakyan ng naturang kumpanya.
    "That this car saves at least 30% of gasoline consumption since I drive everyday from Bulacan to Isabela," ayon naman kay Gemo de Vera, district sales manager for feeds.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 25th, 2004 at 12:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niky...

can you also send that letter to

feedback*philstar.net.ph

i've noticed lately that Philstar has been featuring KSTC a lot.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    diba mga Sarmiento ang mayari ng Vitarich? kilala ko ata yung mga yun

andy

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by niky
    still trying to find a way to reach the DENR and the QC government. Peace out, tsikoteers.

Since the QC Government merely ordered an initial set of units for evaluation, I'm thinking they're wary of the device, too... am trying to see who I can get in touch with to keep updated on the testing.
    You can contact Engr. Tess Peralta of ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT BUREAU- DENR at tel. #928-1185.

They are at present testing/evaluating three (3) models of EGO device. Tsikoteers could go to their office at EMB-DENR compound, Visayas Ave., QC this Fri. Oct. 29, 2004 from 8-10am for actual emissions tests (tests are conducted every Friday). Bring your vehicles for FREE actual demo/testings of the EGO!:nerd:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sorry for asking this coz I haven't been reading the posts concerning this new gas saving device. Is it really worthless? have any of the members tested it already? what about the government's finding on the effectiveness of the device?

no, I'm not for or against the device and the manufacturer. just curious as to the apparent Tsikot-wide bias against this device.

thanks..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i try honda99 lsi model add power saves 30% fuel

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Bud_wiser
    sorry for asking this coz I haven't been reading the posts concerning this new gas saving device. Is it really worthless? have any of the members tested it already? what about the government's finding on the effectiveness of the device?

no, I'm not for or against the device and the manufacturer. just curious as to the apparent Tsikot-wide bias against this device.

thanks..
    as have been said many times over in thsi board, NOx emmissions aren't being considered when emmissions tests are concerned.

numerous testing by the US EPA have already been done on several similar devices and none of them resulted in substantial benefits. it is also stated there that this effect can easily be replcicated without the use of the said device (by adjusting the air-flow screw among other things, especially with carb engines).

now, who would i trust more?

- the EPA who has hard-facts and figures since the 1970s disputing the said device?
    - tests done hurriedly and haphazardly?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by marvel
    i try honda99 lsi model add power saves 30% fuel
    And furthermore... posts like this have pissed us off something fierce... anonymous people dropping in with claims of savings without rigorous testing, and some of them resorting to multiple user accounts to harangue us into accepting their word.

Also, there are accounts regarding the dubiousness of the KSTCs so-called "testing"... like the test done at the DENR, where KSTC mechanics had to increase the idle to show lower emissions (because the emissions actually INCREASED at stock idle with the device installed), or, straight from the Philippine Star (which seems to have one or two reporters IN SUPPORT of this device) wherein a 600c Multicab apparently "improved" to 13.33 km/l (for those of you in the know, Japanese K-class 600cc vehicles can get up to 20km/l)...

And the fact that KSTC literature does NOT mention NOx emissions at all, and none of the dozens of people/dealers who logged in can defend that. I have club compatriots who have had their idle and MAF sensors messed up by said device...

None of the testing has been done under strictly regulated conditions and WITHOUT THE PARTICIPATION of KSTC mechanics, who fiddle with the vehicles' settings during each run. THis is a violation of one of the first rules of impartial testing. Most of these tests have been media stunts merely with the PRESENCE of the people who SUPPOSEDLY were testing the device.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Regarding Gas Saving Devices: Letter from Nissan Motors