New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    nabububwisit ako pag nakakarinig ako ng ganitong istorya. nangyari din kasi sa akin ang ganyang palpak na serbisyo sa rapide din! break problem naman.

nung araw mismo na nandun ako, may sasakyang nagasgas ng motor nila, galit na galit yung may ari, imbis na maayos daw problema nya sasakyan, dinagdagan pa ng rapide.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    hello to all, help pls... MAY TENDENCY BA MAPUTOL SPARK PLUG AFTER MAGAMIT NG 12THOU KMS.? BRAND WAS ACDELCO 43XLS, INSTALLED IN GAS REVO 99 MODEL,7k ENGINE. APPRECIATE UR RESPONSE!TNX

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    No, sparkplugs don't break at 12 thousand kms, if you know the sparkplug part/model number just Google it for any history of a product recall since it's AC Delco a US brand.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks redorange.am tryin to search the net now but it seems like there has been no posting yet re recall of acdelco 43xls plugs. but the other branch of rapide said that they've stopped using that since 2005 since they've encountered several probs with the same plug.mine was installed feb 2005. most likely the one installed on my car was part of that batch that has product defect.my concern now was that they(Rapide) should have informed their customers who already had the defective product and have it replaced accordingly.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    palitan mo na lang bro, wala kang maasahan dyan sa rapide

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Recommendation on forced installed non-compatible sparkplugs