New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello, i would like to ask for your advice, yesterday when i checked my under chassis of my baby (my car) i saw a hole with rust in the muffler area. ano kaya ang dapat kung gawin dito? please advice me... ok lang ba kung hindi ko papaayos? thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by my_nissansentra View Post
    Hello, i would like to ask for your advice, yesterday when i checked my under chassis of my baby (my car) i saw a hole with rust in the muffler area. ano kaya ang dapat kung gawin dito? please advice me... ok lang ba kung hindi ko papaayos? thanks

Expect your car to sound like a motorized banca sooner than later.

Fixing it is as simple as going to your trusted muffler shop to have the rusted muffler replaced.

Stainless mufflers last longer but costs more.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pag iipunan ko. Ano kaya ang dahilan minsan my tubig na tumutulo sa butas. Maraming salamat po!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag iipunan ko. Ano kaya ang dahilan minsan my tubig na tumutulo sa butas. Maraming salamat po!!
    The water is part of natural good combustion of fuel in the engine.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

its a convenient excuse to upgrade to an aftermarket jasma muffler....

check mo sa clubnissansentra.com, madaming nagbebenta dun....

pero kung di talaga kakayanin ang price, replace it with the stock aluminum muffer. usually it costs around 1.5k. kaya lang, prone to rust pa din yan.

kung do mo papaayos, sasama ang tunog nya.

re: Muffler