New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi,

would like know what could be the reason for the rattle sound i experience with my car during driving at an un-even road, speed is 20 - 40 kph. The sound is coming from the dashboard - at the passenger airbag.

thanks in advance for your inputs.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    How old naba car mo? kasi maraming plastic clips yan na maaaring loose na or sira na, hirap hanapin yan pero konting tuyaga lang pag nakita mo naman sarap ng pakiramdam at job well done.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    do you store anything in there??? First thing I'd try is to take off the materials ie plastic panels and such and see if that'll make a difference. Might be your AC vents, too... More likely something just came loose... What car a re you driving anyways? Japanese cars are prone to rattles and squeaks especially in the interior...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my ride is a 2006 honday city 1.5 CVT...actually I have the same problem with archerwin...I just don't know if he was able to solve his problem...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_man001 View Post
    my ride is a 2006 honday city 1.5 CVT...actually I have the same problem with archerwin...I just don't know if he was able to solve his problem...
    hhhmmm, bago pa ah... Covered pa ng warranty yan di ba? If so I think pwede mo yang ireklamo sa dealer, at least that's what I would do...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    almost all new honda citys have this problem. not sure kung may fix na ang casa for this.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    already bring my unit to Honda Cars Makati....but they were not able to solve the problem...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hindi kaya may mga nalaglag ka lang sa mga gilid-gilid/sulok-sulok ng sasakyan like coins, etc.? Ako kasi dati, medyo madalas ganyan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    dapat dyan baklas ang dashboard. yung mga casa tamad sila sa ganyang work. time consuming kasi at di sila kikita dyan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that dashboard rattle, on any brand of car, is a pain in the butt. I also had that on my previous car.

It's either you live with it, or ipabaklas mo yung dash mo at lagyan ng kung ano-anong pads or reinforcements(?) para walang rattle. But just like what Wakin said, it's a PITA ang mag baklas at magbuo ng dashboard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
rattle sound at dashboard