New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hey guys, I need some help. I had my steering checked and i need to have my rack and pinion fixed with a repair kit. I already bought a repair kit, but i need to know a good and relable place to have it done. I understand it will take about 2 days to fix, that i don't mind. I trust European Motors in Libis can do a good job, but they are charging a fortune for the service fees. I just need some help where i can go to have it done with care and still be charged reasonably. Thanks!!

for reference, my car is a '98 316i E36.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Try to call this number 3745094 and look for Sir Mawie. Experts sia sa Volkswagen pero everytime I visit his shop may mga ni re-repair din sia na Porshce, Benz and Audi.

I am also selling BMW parts. Txt or call me at 09177448113 next time pag may kailangan kang parts.

Thanks.

Jay C.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    call 743-4035 they have a good mechanic and they have importer contacts lower than the price of hahn manila. We have a 316 97 model. We had ours done there.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    the work shouldn't be too hard or take too long as long as walang tama yung steering shaft.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    manolop10 hindi na kelangang lumayo nandyan naman si speedyfix.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hey guys thanks for the replies. I'll shop around and inquire with the contacts you gave me! Just been busy lately so hopefully i can check it out soon.

*Syuryuken - Haha, oo nga, i just had an oil change there and it was real quick. Baka marami pa silang magagawa para sakin. Hehe

Rack and Pinion Repair Kit for BMW