New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Would like to ask how much would be the penalty fee since I wasnt able to renew my car registration last 2015? My car is 1996 corolla gli 1.6. And when should I renew my registration? Last digit on plate is 3.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bail View Post
    Would like to ask how much would be the penalty fee since I wasnt able to renew my car registration last 2015? My car is 1996 corolla gli 1.6. And when should I renew my registration? Last digit on plate is 3.

Thanks
    imho, late penalty is 200 pesos per month.
    if your last plate is 3, then its on march..... the week would depend on your middle plate digit.

example:

plate number is 291, it should be registered last week of january.
    plate number is 152, it should be registered second week of february.

etc....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Thanks
    if i am not mistaken, it's one year + 50% yata. (sure about the 1 year, unsure about the 50%).
    3's are registered in march. the 2nd to the last digit dictates the week of that month. penalty if you miss the week. (not sure, but 200 bucks a week yata. 1000 bucks if you miss the month.)

i register a month ahead, just to be safe.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 9th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Per

SCHEDULE OF MOTOR VEHICLE USER’S CHARGE PURSUANT TO R.A. 8794 AND OTHER FEES AND CHARGES

PENALTIES RELATED TO MVUC (DELINQUENT REGISTRATION)

Beyond the registration week (based on middle digit)

For motorcycles = Php 100.00
    Other Vehicles : Php 200.00 beyond the registration month, but not more than 12 months, based on last digit.

More than 12 months but without apprehension : 50% of the MVUC rate plus renewal for violation of the land transportation laws, rules, and regulations during the period of delinquency

More than12 months but with apprehension: 50% of the MVUC rate plus renewal for violation of the land every year of transportation laws, delinquency rules, and regulations during the period of delinquency (Circular No. 83C-DIR-20)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    How much na ba ang registration ngayon?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How much na ba ang registration ngayon?
    what's your car and year model?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    what's your car and year model?
    1997 corolla gli 1.6 po

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1997 corolla gli 1.6 po
    MVUC - 1,400 (i think this is at the light category pa)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Makisingit na rin sa tanong. Madali lang ba mag pa update ng records sa LTO? I just realized that my Middle Initial sa OR and CR is mali. Ang tama dapat is A pero nakalagay sa OR/CR is B.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Kung may time ka hindi naman ganon kahirap, gastos ka lang sa affidavit at pagpunta/follow-up sa records section, just ask the guy sa information for details. Pero kung ako yan, di ko na pag-aabalahan, kahit ibenta mo man yan, sa DOS naman omit mo lang MI at kung may ID ka na walang MI yun na rin gamitin mo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast