New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is there a shop na gumagawa ng pinto ng auto? para kseng hindi na nakalapat mashado e and parang di n sealed unlike pag bago ang car kahit mahina ang pagtulak sa pinto e totally nasasara sya. 1996 pa car ko so i assume normal yung pagluwag ng mga pinto but is there any way na pwede sya marestore? hinges ba yun? how much kaya?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good question! i need to have my doors checked too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinges? alignment? rubber fittings? most shops can do these....or maybe its just the door latch.. if so.. kung alam nyo kalasin ang door latch nyo.. DIY nyo na lang...

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Normal use of doors usually does not affect door alignment. If modifications to the car has added an unusual load on the doors or if the car was in an accident involving the door panels then they could move at the hinges. Also if you get the car painted and they had to remove the doors then you should check that they re-placed the doors correctly.

The lock mechanism inside the door though can move (through rough handling of the doors or going through rough roads) and this is easily adjusted or aligned

Aside from that its probably the rubber seals that might be out of place or need to be replaced.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    by the way... door alignment can be misplaced if you put unnecessary weight on the door when you go down.. much like when you are going in and out of a van and using the door as leverage rather than the post...... or kung naguusap kayo ng barkada mo and he is placing his weight on your open door.. iwasan natin tong mga ganito.. daling makasira ng alignment yang ganyan.. but as ironarch said.. bihira ma misalign ang pinto kung due to age lang....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If your doors are truly misaligned (as against a defective rubber/weather strip or locking mechanism), it is a probabaility you might need to have your hinges re-aligned or worse, replaced.

From what I understand, most late Honda models have no adjustment features when it comes to door hinges. Replacing them would be the only option. However, I don't think this holds true for other makes and models.

Your best bet would be to go to any reputable auto shop and have the affected door checked.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saang shop kaya pwede? meron bang shop who specializes sa pag gawa ng hinges? magkano ba yun?

OT! magkano rear visor? :P

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saang shop kaya pwede? meron bang shop who specializes sa pag gawa ng hinges? magkano ba yun?
    Any good, reputable car repair shop or better yet, a body shop, will be able to handle this problem easily.

Have no idea about the rear visor. But I would think, added info re the brand of the visor and make and model of the vehicle would be helpful for the other guys who are in the know.

q abt doors