New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StAnger
    What do you think? Need your help! Hindi ako makatulog dahil dito! Hu..hu..
    a tune-up is definitely needed...

a warm glass of milk before bedtime would help...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ok mga sirs, thank you, dalin ko na sa mekaniko pero since 1st time ko lang wala pa ko kilala na magaling na mekaniko sa tabi-tabi kaya sa car savers muna ako kahit mahal, highly recommended kasi ng utol ko. Tsaka para makatulog na ng mahimbing. :sleep:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pa check mo lahat (general check up)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi guys! Just to update you, napa preventive maintenance ko na yung car including change oil, tune up. Chineck lahat pati carburador, starter, battery, pinalitan spark plugs, contact points, but ganun pa rin yung car ko, hirap mag start sa umaga. So i asked yung mekaniko kung normal ba yun, sabi nya normal daw yun sa model ko (corolla XE 1999), kelangan ko apakan gas pag mag start ako. My car is not yet electronic fuel.

So what do you think guys? Lipat ako ng mekaniko? Thanks in advance!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    My corolla 96 xe did at one time had difficulty in starting in the morning. Here are the things I did overhaul the carburettor, there was also oil in my spark plug so I had the spark plug oil seals replaced, and voila the car starts like new one click ok na. BTW the mileage of the car now is only 58k km. whats the mileage of your corolla?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart
    My corolla 96 xe did at one time had difficulty in starting in the morning. Here are the things I did overhaul the carburettor, there was also oil in my spark plug so I had the spark plug oil seals replaced, and voila the car starts like new one click ok na. BTW the mileage of the car now is only 58k km. whats the mileage of your corolla?
    Sir 72K na po mileage ko. Nag general check up ok naman daw lahat... So its not normal na lagyan ko pa ng gas pag start? Ty.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart
    My corolla 96 xe did at one time had difficulty in starting in the morning. Here are the things I did overhaul the carburettor, there was also oil in my spark plug so I had the spark plug oil seals replaced, and voila the car starts like new one click ok na.
    johnart, san ka nagpagawa?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    So its not normal na lagyan ko pa ng gas pag start? Ty.
    i don't think that's normal. baka mag flood pa engine mo...dagdag hassle yan
    ask mo na lang johnart kung saan siya pagawa tapos doon ka na din

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Problem when starting