New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    More than a year ago around Dec. 2002 i replaced the rear shock absorber bushings. I went to Ride because the Gen1 Paj came with Rancho RS5, so may nagsabi sa akin na sila daw distributor. (Oblivious pa ko sa 4X4 at tsikot.com noon he he)

4 Bushings - PolyU , forgot the brand pero color red (up and down) X 500 pesos = 2000 pesoses!

Today the left lower bushing, nabiyak....had it replaced with local 25 peso bushing (temporary remedyo) since hindi siya perfect fit , i believe d magtatagal to.

Question : Where can i buy bushings that will fit Rancho Shocks?
    Ganon ba talaga presyo nang Poly U? ANy alternative?

Medyo di ako bilib dahil 1 yr. lang tumagal tapos ang mahal pa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not worth it, I had poly bush kits for the whole suspension system before and everytime I check the d*mn rear trailing arm bushings are cracked! Lalo na yung kulay purple poly bush kits, masyadong matigas at malutong. But if in any case you decide to get a set of polys, look for the yellow ones. Mas makunat ito, and pray it won't crack or get damaged. Yung red polys naman are mostly sold with Rancho shocks, swertihan lang. I've had the red poly set installed on our van and it's still in good condition up to now.

It took quite sometime and decide to shift back with OEM bushings that costed much more than the poly bush sets.
    Last edited by Ungas; February 12th, 2004 at 06:07 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok thanks....mag tanong tanong nga ako sa Banawe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dati nagpasadya ako ng poly (space age daw) na bushings (white ang color). sabi nila "pa benta na ang ride mo buo pa rin ito." tumigas ang ride ko and it cost me 5,000 for my gen1. hindi rin nagtagal, mga 3 yrs. then balik ako sa OEM. Bumalik yun dating ride niya, up to the time na benta ko yun OEM pa rin ang nakakabit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E pano yan yung Rancho Shocks di kasya yung Mitsu OEM bushings?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Madami nyan si Kits, kung shock bushings din lang naman.

Nakakalat lang dun sa workshop area nila, namumulot nga lang ako pag nakita kong may sira ang isa. :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just find a bushing that will fit (trial and error).

Unless you are really serious about handling and/or have tons of money to burn, mas sensible pa din gumamit ng rubber bushing on most suspension components.

Btw, sira din ang Ranch shocks ni kimpOy. He's going back to KYB. Mas matibay and mas cost-effective.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nasira agad? Di ba kabibili lang nya nun?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KYB yung harap ko bought it in Sept 2002. Ok pa hangang ngayon. Hindi lang siya kasing lambot nung Rancho.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakuha ko yun gen1 ko last 1998 with the KYBs up to nabenta ko 2003 yun pa rin ang shocks. matibay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Polyurethane Bushings - Opinions?