New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Guys i like to invite you all to check this place, i've tried their services and i'm very satisfied with their performance.They do injectable polymer for balljoints,tie rod, rack end and pitman arm and also refill the shock absorber with nitrogen.I've tried the services of zee but i'm more pleased with the services of poapz much faster and much more efficient. Also their prize is much cheaper.

Here's the address 2751 Gen.Cailles st. Bangkal, makati city
    landline no. 751-2756

Direction: coming from edsa,southbound, turn right at evengelista st.,you will see jollibee and mcdo on the corner,after 2 blocks turn left at a.bonifacio st.,just go straight ahead,when u reach the end turn right, then turn right again on the next corner which is gen cailles st. just look for the blue gate just few blocks on the right.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alin ba yung kanto ng Evangelista? hehehe. Sensya na, probinsyano ako.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Do you have the price for the differnt services? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    otep: evangelista is the street on your right (in between jollibee and mcdonalds)...after going down the EDSA / Magallanes flyover. dalawa yung flyover doon...one leading to the SLEX and the other one leading to Pasay/Roxas Blvd....take the one going to Pasay

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    Do you have the price for the differnt services? Thanks.
    Sir di ko na makita yun recibo ko, kindly call na lang yun landline nila for more accurate prices. pero 250 lng ata sa mga ball joint, tie rod then mga around 500-600 yun refill nun shocks

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88
    otep: evangelista is the street on your right (in between jollibee and mcdonalds)...after going down the EDSA / Magallanes flyover. dalawa yung flyover doon...one leading to the SLEX and the other one leading to Pasay/Roxas Blvd....take the one going to Pasay

sir.thnx.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    wow mura. sana tumagal yun pag inayos.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malapit lang ako sa shop na yan. madaanan nga. tamang-tama at magpapalit ako ng shox sa rear.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    malapit lang ako sa shop na yan. madaanan nga. tamang-tama at magpapalit ako ng shox sa rear.
    sir musta shox mo sa likod? ayos na ba? baka patingnan ko din yun isa kong shox sa likod di ko pa kasi sinama ipagawa last time eh, sise tuloy ako kasi yun mga napalitan skin ayos na.

patignan ko ulit kina apo,btw sya pala yun original cast ng zee and its nice to know with great feedbacks about zee and cruven, i know my car is with the safe hands..di po to paid advertisement ha just sharing my experiences.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hmmm, lapit office ko dyan ah ... thanks for the tip!

Poapz Car Care Center