New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Pms

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys sa casa mahal and my car's up for her 10k PMS. Do you know any good reliable shops na you can recommend? saan makakamura pero ok service. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's your car? Where do you usually go for PMS? Is your car still under warranty?

If you're still under warranty, i'd suggest you stick to the casa if your wallet can take it so that any problems can be fixed under warranty.

TO bring down the costs a bit, befriend someone in the casa then ask for a discount later on. Bring in your own oil and stuff from outside if possible.

If you have the service done outside, check your owners manual for the possible stuff that needs to be done during particular intervals. Take note of the heavy service intervals so that you know when to replace and check some vital parts.

Outside of the casa, i just go to:
    - Glenn10's store (for change oil and some minor stuff),
    - Kartek (in Greenhills)
    - JP Wheels (in Paranaque)
    - wheelers (in Banawe)

I still go to the casa for the major service check-up (every 20,000 and 40,000km) then i go to the other shops during the 5000 service or for some particular repairs outside of the warranty period.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yup tama si vinj. ako kasi 93 lnacer oto ko usually sa shell nalang ako ng papa pms.

Pms