New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    May mga shop ba dito malapit sa makati na pwedeng alternative from casa service? Yung parang kasa din gumawa. Marunong sa modern cars, computerize cars? Baka makakamura lang. 5k pinakamura sa legit na mitsu casa eh. 3.2k na yung regular change oil n tune up. Natatakot naman ako dalhin sa mga gilid gilid na talyer, they could still be sticking on the old way eh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Salanguit View Post
    May mga shop ba dito malapit sa makati na pwedeng alternative from casa service? Yung parang kasa din gumawa. Marunong sa modern cars, computerize cars? Baka makakamura lang. 5k pinakamura sa legit na mitsu casa eh. 3.2k na yung regular change oil n tune up. Natatakot naman ako dalhin sa mga gilid gilid na talyer, they could still be sticking on the old way eh.
    kung pms lang sir, motech/servitek kayang-kaya na iyan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Anong kotse? Bkt kailangan computerized? Usual PMS are change fluids, inspect mechanical parts, inspect and clean brakes.

Kayang kaya gawin ng gas station mga yan.

I'd steer clear of rapide though. More trouble than what its worth.

Servitek is also good.

May bosch service center din sa pasong tamo.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    for ordinary oil change i bring my car to the gas station. it costs me less than 1.5K and an hour at most. that includes the oil, oil filter, and "free air-clean the air filter".
    spark plugs are easily replaced, although in my time, we would clean 'em and re-gap 'em until they can't be re-gapped no more.
    errr... what else do you want them to do to your car, po?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Cj automotive parts and services. Goodyear servitek yan. Lampas ng kingswood mga 500 meters. Jan ang pms ng pangilinan company cars.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before taking your car to the shop, read the Owner's Manual to have an idea on what has to be done per service stop. You can also buy your own parts from the CASA or Auto Supply and take it to some shops.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Thank you. kasama nmn sa maintenance yung pag timing ng mga valve at chains?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thank you. kasama nmn sa maintenance yung pag timing ng mga valve at chains?
    Timing chains are normally not serviced before 150,000km

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ What's suppose to be done when servicing timing chains?

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ What's suppose to be done when servicing timing chains?

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!
    If there is vibration or rattle. Replacement of timing chain tensioner first. If not fixed, then its the expensive option na...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast