New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayun..edi inamin mo rin na taga bicutan ang babae.hahahahah

oi mamaya ha!

anyways...just unplug the guage para madali.kahit na one month lang.herhehrher

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    easy. don't use the car. saves mileage and fuel as well. magtaxi na lang! :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude...39 kms tapos magtataxi ka?mas lalong magagalit nanay mo nyan!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    USDM bimmers have four places where the mileage is stored so its next to impossible to tamper the mileage, not to mention, it is a criminal offense to do it in the US.

Anyway - there was a heated debate regarding this on e46fanatics forum (bmw forum). Here's the link:

click here
    i was referring to the E36 btw

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mabe you can just disconnect the gauges console? Btw, what make/model po ba?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    fafa glenn...hehehehe. eh kung ganyan kalayo eh naubos na pera kung taxi. :lol: sure, kita-kits mamaya.

albert: hmmm...02 fieldmaster and 05 outlander. yung nasa sig ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hehe ganito nalang gawin mo ... dangerous nga lang pero it's simple and effective for most cars ... look for the fuse para sa gauges mo and remove it.

Problem is, you don't know how fast you're going ... nor how much fuel you still have ... nor if you're already overheating ... in others words, you have no idea what's happening sa vehicle mo ... BUT it will "PAUSE" your odometer.

:-D I won't recommend it though ;-) ... baka mas simple pa i-confront mo nalang si mama_dearest! :-p

PEACE!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    a confrontation will happen soon, lalo na since ok naman dad ko with what i'm doing.

hmmm...ongano, i'll see the fusebox ng 2 cars later and see which fuse i would need to take out if meron. hehehe.

39 km lang...bait pala nanay mo,e...

ko nga noon, MLQU-FEU-VAL.-ANTIPOLO-Projec.6,e!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
"pausing" the odometer