New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    patulong naman. I have a 94 honda esi. after driving then park for a while and leave, as soon as i turned my ignition on pumapalya na yung oto then as soon as i move the car a few meters ok na ulit....I've already replaced my distributor cap,the whole internals of my distributor, spark plugs, high tension, changed my oil and even the radiator.

plus i hear a humming sound in my engine and also if my engine temperature goes on the average level while driving you can hear that the engine idling goes up and down. please help.

thanx in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Check the fuel filter. baka sobrang dumi di na nakakapasok yung fuel ng mabuti.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sounds like your IACV is about to give up, may kamahalan pa naman yon, ~1,000 suprplus.

But you could try also to buy the STP Fuel Injector Cleaner. Rough idling din ride ko, sometimes nga namamatayan pa. Started after I had my TB, IM and IACV cleaned. But when I put on that little bottle (P129 sa Ace), aba, ok na. It still fluctuates though, pero compared to before na nagdi-divebomb to 100rpm, stable na sya.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    have the intake cleaned. it should help.

palyado after driving