New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    WE have a really old MB car.... WE don't use it anymore.. Where can I sell it? or Where can I have it restored?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    What year is it? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    si theveed, merong ni-restore na W123 benz (1980) pero binenta din niya. that old enough?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WE have a good classified section here that WE think gets pretty good traffic :D

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    300D model.. engine conditions pretty bad... i gez kelangan complete restoration...ok kaya ipa top down ito?? hhmmm..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For ANY restoration, expect to pay 2-3x the amount of the car itself to get it "restored" hehe... unless restoration talaga hobby mo, dont bother, di matatapos ang gastos unless ok pa sya to begin with.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    am willing to sell the car as is... IN CASE SOMEBODY WANTS TO BUY... msg asap

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron na kong restored MB300D (W123 body). It was done by Paintronix in Marikina.

Unless you want to do a full 'authentic/factory correct' restoration, then you shouldn't really be spending that much. Depending on vehicle condition, allot at least Php 100K for restoration.

In my case, I just had it restored to a level where it can be a practical alternative to my other vehicle. To hell with factory-correctness, I put in an alarm, MP3 HU, subwoofer and other creature comforts to make life on the road more pleasant.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Old M Benz Restoration