New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hi guys,

i need your help lately i'm hearing squeaky sound sa front wheels after malubak/hump. Ijust replaced my suspension early last year from gas type to liquid fluid type. any comments will be appreciated

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i will also refer to this thread to check what are the comments of our colleagues here. yung sa akin ganun din, kaya lang from the rear left wheel. had it checked sa servitek, wala naman nakita. bushings are still ok daw. shocks are still ok. the mechanic lubbed it before with silicon, nawala yung ingay, pero ngayon meron na naman....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    jokingly, lakasan na lang ang sound system para nde marinig yang squeaky sounds na yan

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    polyurethane ba yung bushings mo? they do tend to squeak and needs lubrication from time to time...or you can buy rubber bushings, but they're much more expensive.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    polyurethane ba yung bushings mo? they do tend to squeak and needs lubrication from time to time...or you can buy rubber bushings, but they're much more expensive.

yung sa akin, i am not aware of it, pero yun pang stock ng lancer pizza pa rin ang nakakabit dun sa akin eh.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    not sure about the bushing. forgot the brand though i think start sya sa KA. Kanaba or kababe d ko na ma-recall. would you know how much damaga pa lubricate?

Need Help : squeaky sound