New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I posted this in another forum pero if makaktulong po kayo please reply..thanks...just recently bought a nissan sentra f.e 1999 at that...right now may mga minor problems..ok makina according to my kapitbahay na mekaniko..may mga slight problems and I will list them as follows...let me know po where in Alabang I can have this fix....my only free time is saturdays and sundays so bukas na shops na ganun...also let me know how much ang estimate...thanks...eto po mga problema...

1. dome lights not working properly...minsan pag bukas ang pinto nakailaw sya minsan hindi...

2. key entry nya sa driver's side and passenger's side mahirap magwork... so I really have to make an effort when using my key to enter the car...

3. yung mga pinto maganit..there's only one door working properly the rest ang hirap isara and buksan minsan loose minsan matigas...

4. may ingay everytime Im turning the wheels pa right...when im on parkmode parang may slight kayod noise pero when im turning sa highway wla naman so pag nakapark lang ako and im turning it pa right may ingay ng konti...

5. yung glass sa may dashboard where the meter mileage is and the speedometer is missing..so bare po sya... wlagn glass panel dun... how much kaya to? I was quoted by Pronto in Alabang Svc Road na 2500 yung glass na yun..may mas mura kaya kasi di naman malakit yung glass eh...

so far yun yung mga problems ko...remember from Alabang po ako.. and girl pa at that so super feeling ko wla tlga akong alam about cars...pa estimate din po kasi super wla akong alam sa car baka maloko ako.. first car ko to na pinagipunan...thanks po...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by workaholic View Post
    I posted this in another forum pero if makaktulong po kayo please reply..thanks...just recently bought a nissan sentra f.e 1999 at that...right now may mga minor problems..ok makina according to my kapitbahay na mekaniko..may mga slight problems and I will list them as follows...let me know po where in Alabang I can have this fix....my only free time is saturdays and sundays so bukas na shops na ganun...also let me know how much ang estimate...thanks...eto po mga problema...

1. dome lights not working properly...minsan pag bukas ang pinto nakailaw sya minsan hindi...

2. key entry nya sa driver's side and passenger's side mahirap magwork... so I really have to make an effort when using my key to enter the car...

3. yung mga pinto maganit..there's only one door working properly the rest ang hirap isara and buksan minsan loose minsan matigas...

4. may ingay everytime Im turning the wheels pa right...when im on parkmode parang may slight kayod noise pero when im turning sa highway wla naman so pag nakapark lang ako and im turning it pa right may ingay ng konti...

5. yung glass sa may dashboard where the meter mileage is and the speedometer is missing..so bare po sya... wlagn glass panel dun... how much kaya to? I was quoted by Pronto in Alabang Svc Road na 2500 yung glass na yun..may mas mura kaya kasi di naman malakit yung glass eh...

so far yun yung mga problems ko...remember from Alabang po ako.. and girl pa at that so super feeling ko wla tlga akong alam about cars...pa estimate din po kasi super wla akong alam sa car baka maloko ako.. first car ko to na pinagipunan...thanks po...
    Best that you go to a respectable garage in your area. Minerva Alabang is okay, but be sure to ask about the prices before you agree to repairs.

1. Door sensors yun... probably related to number 2. and 3. ...sounds like you need to lubricate the mechanical portions of your doors.

4. Might be a bushing in your steering rod... pero it's hard to say without actually hearing it.

5. 2500 for brand new or surplus? If you have a companion who can go with you, you can go the Evangelista in Makati (turn left at the Magallanes interchange from the South Super Highway... it's the right turn after the overpass between Jollibee and Mcdo.) Ask around on this street for the glass and get price quotes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yung sa 5 po bnew naman...pero parang mahal for a piece of glass...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mas mabuti magpasama ka sa mejo nakakaalam.

almost all shops are open on saturdays but rarely on sundays. its better to get the price quotation from them, anyways free naman mag pa quote.

for mechanical repairs (item 4) : pwede sa Prens (beside standard/ other corner from toyota alabang) cash basis lang pede.

Minerva alabang or good servitek - ok din for preventive maintanance - oil/fluid changes, tumatanggap nga credit card.

for item 1. re: keys - power locks ba? baka kailangan lang ng lubrication ng cables/hinges sa loob. but malamang kailangan baklasin ang door panel..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    4.flushed your steering fluid.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by workaholic View Post

1. yup. door sensors yun, as per niky. hindi umaangat and lumulubog as intended. asa side yun or botton ng door. yung parang kuntil. check mo sya manually.

2. hmmm. baka may rust na yung loob. try to spray it with WD40.
    3. since may WD40 ka na, spray mo rin yung mga hinges.
    4. tie rod or steering rod.... pwede ring CV joint. cruvenize na yan.... meron dyan sa sucat.
    5. 2500 for the glass lang? imho, may makukuha ka pang entire assembly nyan at the same price....

my suggestion.... have a trusted male friend go with you on this.... if you want, i can help you with this... ;)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kung brand new yung 2,500... that sounds just about right, pero yes, you can get the whole assembly surplus for much less. If you do go to the Evang area... or better yet, to Banaue, you might even be able to find new plexiglass for a better price... pero don't count on it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Cargard in Alabang. Look for Cris. At least it's a one stop shop they'll take care of everything for you.

7725680 and 7725824

Call and be early as a lot of people have work done there.

Need Help from Alabang..