New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hello,

im a new member to this site

i just want to ask where and wat car particular or model of the following car parts shud i buy:

momo shift knob and pedals (particularly cobra shift knob)

amplifiers (yun mura pero ok) for 2 subs yung sony xplode na may box na

2 6x9 na pioneer 120 watts and 2 4' and 2 6.5' front speakers (shud i change

the stock separates)

ceiling light for 7g galant, motors for the side mirror...

2nd hand rota velo mags 18' sana

lowering shocks and suspension combo (sna ung mura)

spare tire for 15' stock galant wheel

yun pa lang naman po

thnks alot

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what is your budget?

for the sounds, you can shop around for 2nd hand stuff at www.kotseaudioclub.com
    that's where i got my 2 amps for my audio setup. let your headunit power your 6x9's, and changing to separates would greatly improve your sound staging.

i got my intrax lowering springs (2nd hand) * www.mymitsuph.com daming galant owners doon who can help you out in looking for your parts. a brand new spring and shock combo would set you back around 20-22k (14k hor H&R lowering springs, around 7-8k for KYB gas shocks).

a member of mymitsuph was able to buy 18" velo wheels 2nd hand at blumentritt. maybe you can ask him. nosferatu yung handle niya if i'm not mistaken.

as for the spare tire, mahirap ata bumili ng 1-piece na wheel. maybe you can go around banawe, they sell 2nd hand or brand new rota oem mitsu wheels. i'm not sure kung pwede tingi-tingi.

we have the same car, bro! hope you can source all your parts and join one of our EBs sometime so we can exchange ideas. more power, and good luck!
    Last edited by ssaloon; January 28th, 2005 at 12:17 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    guys, pls help snapper, he's my friend. sa akin kc sya nagpapatulong, i told him to visit the site instead coz you for sure can give better advice.

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    up ko lang

tsikoteers, help him pls.

thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang crush mo yan ah...

nagpost nako ng answers to his questions.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    salamat uli kay ssaloon and gretz thanks so so much

"Need help/advice on buying 7g galant parts"