New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Guys I'd like to share with you my horrible experience this Halloween so please bare with me. It happened in Cruven Sucat Branch when I had my transmission fixed by them because of the unnecessary sounds it makes. According to them, the clutch disk should be replaced already. I went there in the morning and left my car then I went back the next day (evening). In other words, I wasn’t there to supervise them. When I test drive my car, the unnecessary sounds were still there as if they did nothing. Naturally, I felt disappointed. When I asked them, they only said to bring the car back upon my availability. I didn’t have much time so I have to pullout my car that night. I went to another mechanic and asked for a second opinion. He suggested that the transmission should be dismantled to clearly see what's wrong . Since I was so busy with my work, it was only after a few months that I was able to bring the car back but the lifter was not available then. I went again last Oct 29, Monday, Election Day, obviously it was a holiday so I was able to go there so early in the morning to make sure that the lifter is available this time and fortunately it was. And so the transmission has been dismantled but when they went to buy the parts needed, most of the Auto Supply Shops were closed at that time so I had to leave the car again. I went back the next day (evening) to give them the payment in advance. Since the mechanic was on leave that day, I know from the start that I’m not gonna be able to get the car that night. Although something not good has already happened, I still chose to trust Cruven. After all, Cruven is one of the most recommended shops as according to many of our car clubs here. But then again, for the 2nd time around I felt so disappointed. Because when I get the car this night, Oct 31, and while I was driving I immediately noticed that it’s gone worst!

The shifting gear is now harder to handle, and every time I release the clutch and step on the gas, these things happen: the idle drops, the body vibrates and the car accelerates heavily.

Those are just my initial observations. Right now, I’m still at the point of studying my “newly fixed car” …… fresh from Cruven. I just can’t sleep because of so much disappointment that’s why I can’t wait to share what I had experience in Cruven. By the way, the person who handled my car goes under the name of …….. BEBOT

I’m not saying that Cruven has the sole responsibility for this. Because it can also be the persons working for them. But when you are as reputable as Cruven you should be hiring reliable persons as well, right?

Moral Lesson:
    Don’t leave your precious car however reputable the shop is.

It’s up to you guys whether you take it as a warning or as an advice.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Guys I'd like to share with you my horrible experience this Halloween so please bare with me
    Ayoko nga'ng maghubad na kasama ka............

(Joke, joke lang po!)

But then again, for the 2nd time around I felt so disappointed. Because when I get the car this night, Oct 31, and while I was driving I immediately noticed that it’s gone worst!

The shifting gear is now harder to handle, and every time I release the clutch and step on the gas, these things happen: the idle drops, the body vibrates and the car accelerates heavily.

Those are just my initial observations. Right now, I’m still at the point of studying my “newly fixed car” …… fresh from Cruven. I just can’t sleep because of so much disappointment that’s why I can’t wait to share what I had experience in Cruven. By the way, the person who handled my car goes under the name of …….. BEBOT
    So Bro, ano ginawa mo? Ibinalik mo ba sa Cruven ulit para ireklamo yung mga palsong "ginawa" nila? Parang bitin ang kwento mo.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Bitin kapa dun bro... Nways, baka hindi ko na ibalik at dalang dala nako baka maging 4x of disappointment na ang mangyari...

Ok naman yung me ari si Manny cguro sabihin ko nalang sa kanya yung nangyari...

Happy Halloween

My Halloween Story (at Cruven Sucat)