New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm gonna have my vehicle's 5k pms this Saturday and I want to try Motorcraft in Banawe sana, as many Tsikoteers already had their vehicles inspected and repaired here. Question ko lang:

1. Do they really do the 5k pms checklist or do I have to bring a checklist for them to check? Other shops kasi, change oil lang, 5k PMS na daw, nye!

2. Do you think they can replace also my engine and tranny supports? Worn out na daw according to diamond motors. What difference will I feel when said parts are replaced?

3. Can they replace my clutch and pressure plate? Sabi kasi sa mitsubishi, kaya daw maingay yung clutch ko is because hindi daw heavy duty ang inilagay nung dating mechaniko, tho orig yung part. They have an upgraded part na daw which has double springs. Sabi din sa akin, if I choose to replace the disc, kailangan pati pressure plate palitan.

Hope you can help me. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    1. No, they don't have a checklist. You might as well prepare your to-do list!

2. Yes they can also replace your engine & tranny supports. Simple job lang yan. The difference after you replace is that vibration will be significantly reduced!

3. yes, whenever you replace your clutch lining, pati pressure plate & release bearing are also replaced para isang bukasan na lang. no, you can use EXCEDY brand w/c is cheaper than mitsu brand but has equivalent quality.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Osama,
    Thanks for the info.

As for my clutch, brand new kasi lahat ng components ko. The only problem is, the disc that I got was the outdated one. Hindi pa daw ito yung bago ng mitsu now which has double springs kaya maingay at neutral. I was aondering if I can replace that part only since halos bago naman yung iba.

Thank again.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    buhyain ko lang yung thread na ito... kakagaling ko lang motorcraft kahapon and the day before, ok talaga trabaho nila. clutch and suspension repairs then alignment, after that ok na lahat sa oto ko. yung clutch ko parang wala na ko inaapakan sa lambot then tangal na lahat ng kalampag...

they might not be the cheapest around pero sure na papalitan lang nila yung may sira... honest and nagbigay pa ng shop kung saan mura japan replacement na mura at malapit.

kudos motorcraft, another satified customer here.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    MotorCraft Service Shop

Be aware of this thread also regarding Motorcraft
    Last edited by leinahtan; May 14th, 2008 at 11:25 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i read that the reason is the pumped up parts.. sa motorcraft, they will always ask you if you want to buy the items from them. also they would recommend that you buy the parts outside.

the lady told me that "sevice lang po talaga kami". kaya ok talaga sakin yung motorcraft.

Motorcraft banawe