New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys I need your recommendations sa mistu casas na ito: Along Marcos highway, pasig and along Libis (libis road pa ba yung papuntang da fort?).

I need to have my pick-up checked coz nagvavibrate and may jerk sa third gear low speed. I already replaced my clutch and shox pero ganun pa rin. Ayoko sana sa casa coz mahal but do you knoe of any other shops that specializes in mitu vehicles? I wanna make sure that the problem will be solved

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    two years ago, i had my clutch assembly replaced by diamond valle verde-C5.
    Ok naman ang service nila. they even diagnosed (for free) my vehicle for other parts to be replaced soon during the roadtest.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you tried asking sa Motorix in Banawe? They have a shop at the back... I dont know kung magaling or OK sila there though since di ko pa nasusubukan or nakakakua ng feedback.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Zero,
    Thanks. How much did it cost you to have your clutch replaced? Pano ba ang procedure ng pagpadiagnose sa vehicle? Its my first time kasi and I think that the problem is internal so may mga bubuksan sila sa engine/clutch. Will this still be for free?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dgerms,
    sa labas na lang.. dame shop ngayon na mgaling...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dgerms,
    sa labas na lang.. dame shop ngayon na mgaling...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vinj,
    I am thinking about bringing it to motorix since this shop is the suki of Pajerokid, but i'm having second thoughts coz I don't wanna leave my car overnight there in case its needed. Mas gusto ko sa casa iwanan.

Odell,
    Gusto ko manigurado this time eh.

For the 4d56 peeps,
    From what speed (Wala kasi ako tach eh) kayo nagshishift from 2nd to 3rd gear? Ako kasi at 25kph. Sabi ng officemates ko baka mashado lang maaga ang shifting ko which results to the jerking.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the free diagnose i was talking about was when i claimed my car after the replacement of the clutch assembly (costs me P7800+).
    they indicated in the job list that my car needs some rocker arm adjustments. it turned out na kailangan na palang palitan ang mga screws nito, pero sa ibang shop ko na ipinagawa. i just bought the screws sa el dorado megamall.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sa labas na nga shop ok na. try mu like yun Motorix, ok service nila dun and cheaper pa as compared sa Casa (of course) Matagal na sa biz yun mga yun...

Mitsubishi casas