New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    guys i need your advice. yesterday, me and my family went up to my in-laws at tagaytay. somewhere along the way, i felt my vehicle having this vibrations as i was going 100kph. i have driven my vehicle at this speed before even reaching up till 120kph and no vibrations have occured. this is the first time i have felt it in my vehicle. even my wife made the same comment. another thing that we noticed is that when i change my gear to 3rd or 4th gear, parang "kumakadyot" sya. i didn't change my driving habit when changing gears. pero kapag change from 1st to 2nd and 4th to 5th wala naman. i know the fact that nangyayari ito kapag mababa pa yung speed tapos nagchange gear ka na e ganun yung feeling. usually i change to 3rd gear at 25kph and to 4th gear at 45kph or before my rpm reaches 2000rpm. any advice po? btw, thanks for reading, medyo mahaba po i know. i just want all readers to understand what the situation is para mas clear. guys advice po please. nga po pala, i'm driving a mitsu adv ss 02, i just changed my oil recently. thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm.... need wheel alignment? camber adjustment?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Could be tire imbalance. If the vibration does not seem to affect the steering, it's probably one of the rear wheels.

Have your car's underbody washed and see if it still shows up. Sometimes, dried mud can cause rotational imbalance on the wheels.

Your vehicle is still relatively new, so it's probably not a worn U-joint or an unbalanced propeller shaft.

An extreme angle to the U-joints will also cause vibration, but this usually starts to happen at lower speeds. Just in case, make sure the vehicle did not undergo any major modifications to the ride height, which may cause uncorrected angles in the driveshaft.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    so far wala naman me pinagagawa to adjust the height of my vehicle. try ko po yung suggestions nyo. medyo matagal na nga walang underwash vehicle ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check mo din engine support.. baka sira na

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    buong katawan ba ung vibrations o may specific area (ie. likod, harap)? try mo muna patignan ung cheapest suspect ie. wheel allignment/balance. kelan last wheel allignment mo?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    buong sasakyan. just had my wheel alignment 2 months ago.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05
    buong sasakyan. just had my wheel alignment 2 months ago.
    how's your tire condition? Rim condition? nalubak ka ba lately?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    any unusual sounds ?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wala naman. actually i'm gonna change tires na po.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mitsubishi Adventure Problems