New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ei guys! you know a place where is the best place for a mags repair? mga tama sa gater.
    much better if its in quezon city.

will appreciate any help...

Thanks...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tangentph View Post
    I see that u also do painting. May car kasi is a civic lx 94. Black (anzahl) yata paint nun. Problem is, sa right rear fender(?), fender ba un, basta, part ng car sorrounding or following the shape of the wheel, meron parang bubble the size of a five peso coin. Tapos when I peeled it off, rust na ung lumabas.

How much ba repaint sa inyo considering this problem? Do u have to repaint the whole panel or part lang na may bubble? If ever, matatanggal ba rust or matatakpan lang and ung end result niya, same color ba talaga with the existing color of the car at hindi ba stand out (msyadong makinis) ung panel na un or part na narepaint from other parts of the car?

Thanks!

For other tsikoteers, pls have ur opinions also on my concerns. I'm sure marami kayong alam na magaling sa repainting works at the right price..

Sir, maybe we can find some solutions regarding your body job queries.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...cat=500&page=1

Keep in touch. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I see that u also do painting. May car kasi is a civic lx 94. Black (anzahl) yata paint nun. Problem is, sa right rear fender(?), fender ba un, basta, part ng car sorrounding or following the shape of the wheel, meron parang bubble the size of a five peso coin. Tapos when I peeled it off, rust na ung lumabas.
    Sir,i think you need to have the porton of your car checked right away.
    rust forms under the paint of the car unnoticeably.
    by the time you see paint bubbled up.
    it already had eaten the metal to rust.
    *per panel painting costs for 2k lowest,including alignment,dings,dents and slight deformation na rin.
    *major bangga has another price.

-pero in your case po.we have to scrape off the nearby sections
    where the rust is seen to make sure we eliminate all the rust on
    the spot and replace it with a new moulded metal.

-then we'll paint the whole panel off with the same brand of the paint used(anzahl,k92 du pont etc.)
    so that itll look the same.

-then i'll have the whole car rubbed down so that the
    old paint will match the new paint's lustre.

*as to what you have told me,the car needs minor tinsmith repair.

"only painting off the section" and covering it with masilya/fiberglass
    will just worsen the problem.
    e.g. painting a wooden house filled with termites until one day it collapses.
    sayang lang.thats what often other . . . do.kung makakalusot.haha

Mags help...