New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Can someone help me out. I'm sourcing out a couple K20A's for my project in Manila. I don't necessarily need the whole swap. I actually just need a head swap. Can someone refer me to a place. Preferably Manila or Japanese contact will do to. I wouldn't mind shipping.

Thanx.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Anyone???

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw someone selling a k20a type r engine for around 200-250k... forgot which forum though..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    yikes!!! mahal naman... so far cheapest i found is for 155K. kala ko lang baka may ma mura makuhanan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    With old B18s still costing over 100k, I doubt that's possible.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    With old B18s still costing over 100k, I doubt that's possible.
    Why Not??? Supply and demand. There is not as much demand on K-series motors in Manila due to it's impracticality to swap. Parts alone can cost anywhere between 150-300K+ and this is not factoring in the cost of the swap. So the demand is very low. I have actually been quoted 250K for a B18C5. I was actually shocked to find out C5's are more expensive. Anyway, I just thought I could find a better place since a friend of mine who used to import engines from Japan had mentioned that these motors are marked up by 300% by the time they hit these retailers. ...search continues

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good luck. Does your project involve a Jazz, by any chance? :lol:

If I had a Honda chassis, I'd be very interested in these motors also... especially since there's a motor mount conversion kit for the SiR already... :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    If I had a Honda chassis, I'd be very interested in these motors also... especially since there's a motor mount conversion kit for the SiR already...
    aaarrgggghhhh. one of my dream. i already have a honda chassis, i dont have the budget though. hahahaha

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Here you go, work in progress... It's not a K20A but a USDM K24 with a USDM K20A2 head with IPS cams and EVS

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Looking For A K20a In Manila