New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    CRV Gen 1 ko po nawala ko yung key sa likod then iba po yung pang pinto nya at yung pang trunk. Saan po kaya pwede pa-fabricate ng susi even if walang pag-gagayahan?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by b16sir_stock View Post
    CRV Gen 1 ko po nawala ko yung key sa likod then iba po yung pang pinto nya at yung pang trunk. Saan po kaya pwede pa-fabricate ng susi even if walang pag-gagayahan?
    any key duplicators can do that as long as you bring along with you the key cylinder for their reference. they have a gadget to measure and fabricate a key. there's aso the number of the key inscripted in the cylinder, you can just mention it then they can fabricate a key...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by b16sir_stock View Post
    If you are in QC area, go to key duplicators in between Mercury Drug and Tropical Hut, Scout Borromeo cor. Quezon Avenue. Look for Arthur, this is where I have my ignition key cylinder repaired.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    If you are in QC area, go to key duplicators in between Mercury Drug and Tropical Hut, Scout Borromeo cor. Quezon Avenue. Look for Arthur, this is where I have my ignition key cylinder repaired.
    thanks sir how much po kaya and if they are open on sundays?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    anyone know of any key duplicator who can do home service? Ive lost the key and ill need one done from scratch.

Key Duplicate for Trunk